Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Kylie Jenner Inspired ( Asos Duster Coat, Tan Hat)


 Finally recreated this Kylie look I've patiently been waiting to do… I was lucky to actually find the exact coat Kylie is wearing from ASOS in Petite a couple of months ago and just had it on my mannequin for decor hahaha well not really I was actually on the hunt for the tan hat .. that had sold out by the time I found it but finally came back in stock at Primadonna HERE (ONLY $23) I almost destroyed it by taking the black strap it had from one side. (not noticeable thank god because I'm obsessed with the hat) Everything I'm wearing was already in my closet but below you can find the exact heels and duster coats in different colors. Cant wait to actually wear this when the weather isn't extremely hot. 







  Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 

1 comment:

  1. You nailed this look Ashley! Perfecto!
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete