Monday, June 9, 2014

Feeling Bohemian

My gold gladiators are back … can't believe the last time I wore them was almost a year ago! (HERE) both times in all white but this time I decided to add pops of color with my floral crown, lips and mini bag, sandals from persunmall. My top and shorts are from BlushBoutique HERE  & HERE

I don't know what happened with the quality of these photos when I resized them … sucks I didn't notice before saving them and I deleted the camera ones … check out the last photo you can automatically see the huge difference! So sad :(

Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


  1. Perfect hair and makeup! Beautiful look too!

  2. Love the white ensemble. Looks great with the blue bag and gold gladiator sandals. <3

  3. very pretty, cute bag :)

  4. I used the translator and I have learned a lot for you! Thanks a lot for sharing.I have wanted to post something like this on my webpage and you gave me an idea. Black Label No Thank you.This site has lots of extremely helpful stuff on it! Thanks for helping me.Another interesting post! This is one of the few blogs I can return to on a regular basis.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.